Monday, February 5, 2007

A mask i put on to cover EverythinG

Screaming my lungs out on top of the world, is my only wish now.
My inner anger had been triggered earlier...
It hurts in the inside so badly till tears of sorrow comes falling down on to earth...
No signs of anger is being shown on the outside as i fear the consequences i would face...

You pushed my limits without realising it.
Why can't you just understand what i feels in the inside towards everything? It's not that hard to spare a second of your life to know what's going on inside one of your loved ones... I'm not asking for your eternity, all i ever want is to know that you know me better not only on the outside but also in the inside. As you wouldn't know, all this while I've been putting on a mask, locking up everything in the inside of me.. Do not blame me for not sharing, the connection that we build together is like a hanging bridge made out of wood that has been infected by termites...

You think you know me? The only think you know is the mask i put on ever since that incident happened. It's carved deep in my heart, an event that plays over and over again in my mind.

All i can feel now is the torturous pain in my chest.
I wonder when would it heal?
Would it heal by tomorrow? or I would have to put on my mask again?

No comments: