Thursday, February 22, 2007

I was never ready and i'm still not ready

As i took my first step into uni, i was first mesmerized by the beauty of it...
The compound was as big and probably bigger than Sutera Harbour, first day getting around caused my both heels to have blisters.. OUCH
Second day i wore flip flops, thong style, the crack between my big toe and 2nd toe too had blistered.. OUCH OUCH

Attended orientation on my first day there.. Everything felt so wrong. I felt as if I was too young to attend uni, compare to the other students present. They look wise and it seemed like they knew what did they had to do.. As for me, my mind was a total blank... I wasn't prepared for this.. i still can't face the fact that i'm starting uni.. FEAR appears every moment i try to swallow the fact that i'm here, starting uni.
How shall i prepare myself to face this coming Monday, the day i start to battle my way through uni till i graduate?
I'll figure it out before the day comes.. Having faith in myself (i think)...

Missing u guys!!
Love hugs and kisses

No comments: