Friday, February 23, 2007

taggy-tag-thingy

Tagged by Ooi Sher Mei@ dd

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who got tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

Six weird things about myself.. So hard oh wanna think..... korek kepala kejap yer...
ok, here goes

1) I would stay up the whole night reading books, provided that it's my cup of tea.. but when it comes to educational books, it puts me into a deep trance the very second i open it..

2) I oni go to the loo like 2 to 3 times a day.. sometimes once... my parents says that i'm not normal.. but i feel normal

3) Nature calls ( poo poo) whenever i enter the computer room back home.. Every single bloody time... it's a distraction, but still have to do my business b4 resuming back into wateva m doing..

4) I enjoy classical music (Love and envy mozart) and also new age (Enya is the best!)..

5) I love eating weird food.. such as pig's organs.. chicken feet.. frog, eel, crocs, etc

6) My little finger is huge compare to my friend's.. Mine is a size 10! Jen li's is a size 5 and jill's is a size 4... Huge pinky finger i have here ^^

Let's see.. 6 victims..
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

no victims.. fill in ur own name if u feel like doing it
can't think of any1 to be tagged *.*

No comments: