Friday, February 16, 2007

3rd chance

as i read up bout some medical stuff related to 'the two days', i was taken back by the fact that it could have been my last few days in this world. I was that ill 0.0
it was raw to me, what was happening and what did she meant and why was i there...
no courage was build to utter my curiosity, life was morbid enough for me that moment.. as i just wanna live life as it was and swallow every single bit of sorrowness and try to get it over with...
As i recover and my curiosity kicked in, i checked it up...
i thank lord for giving me a 3rd chance~

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm just glad ur ok daph :).. just keep in mind no matter what kind of situation ur in,u have all of us to make ur life as insane as possible ;). luv ya!

lil k

daph said...

TQ lil k!!