Saturday, February 24, 2007

Acute viral nasopharyngitis


Sneezing and blowing my nose constantly, my used tissues (filled with mucus ^^) are overflowing out of the bin like an erupted volcano that had just been set off.
My nose looks like Rudolf's, how much sexier could i get?
Every time i take a nap or sleep i would breath through my mouth causing me to 'map' most of the time!! LOL wakakakaka If you shine those UV ray lights in the dark onto my pillow or bed u would find a few spots :P
Wanted to buy some medications, found out that it cost a fortune!! Average AUD$ 16 (RM48) for 24 tablets. Those are medications found on supermarket's shelves, it would cost more if I get them from pharmacies. Very costly, so decided to bare with the cold.

Anyways, I wonder how are you guys doing?

Missing you guys!
Keep me updated with life ok?

See u guys soon in June!!

No comments: