Saturday, March 3, 2007

A piece of puzzle from my past


The moment i knew i was one,

I was in a state of obliteration.

At that very juncture, all i could see was my whole life flash right through me.

All the warmness's in life was being sucked out of my soul literally, darkness was the only thing left in me.

Numbness was the only thing that i could feel, nothing could or would penetrate my already harden heart. I'm shutting everything out of my life, because i choose to do so. It felt good being shut out, because it gives me a taste of morbidness.
Pandora's box had been planted in me, neither i nor you would know when it would unleash it's content. Only time would tell.

My flaming passion to explore the long and winding journey of life had been blown out, stripped bare from the colours and surrounded by darkness; LOST was what i felt.

Nothing brought meaning to me like it used to before, life became meaningless to me.

MONOTONOUS was the only thing that well described the present me at that time.
All my face showed was demise.

That's when i started putting on a mask, a mask that was leak prove that it fooled all.

All i wished for was death to be brought upon me.


A single piece of puzzle tells a whole load of story...
And this is one piece of my life

No comments: