Thursday, March 15, 2007

A new Paragraph

My eyes voluntarily opened in a sudden shock
Felt my heart pulse racing
My chest hurt like it never did before
Breathing hard
Pupils dilated
Tears running down my cheeks down to the corner of my dry lips


I've woken up from a dream,
a dream that would change my life,
a dream that made me realise my greatest fear...


The fear of AMPUTATION haunts me everyday since then.

I'm at risk due to my health conditions,
Now
Tomorrow
The day after tomorrow
Next month
Next year
MY WHOLE LIFE, every second of it I'm constantly at risk

I could lose a limb anytime, anywhere if i do not put a stop to it.

The STOP starts now
I am a FIGHTER
a fighter who knows no fear
a fighter who would fight for her life and live to tell it

It shall not control me, I SHALL CONTROL IT
I believe in the confidence, strength, will and passion in me.
I will live my whole life till the very last breath as a 'Whole'

No comments: