Sunday, March 18, 2007

Smoking

Picking up a new addiction to curb the other.
It's hard to let go of an addiction, especially one that i've been addicted to for a seriously extremely totally very long time.

Been having cravings, and it's hard for me to just wave it off.
I can't just satisfy it...
That's what that is making life hard.
Getting my mind of it is the only way but the only thing strong enough to get my mind off it is by inflciting pain upon myself. Nothing else works.

I've been getting odd dreams for a few days straight and i'm starting to wonder if it's a sign from somewhere.
It's a dream 'telling' me to pick up smoking to curb the other addiction.
But it doesn't seemed like a very saint thing to do, well not like i've been a very good saint. I'm more of a devil anyways.
The only part about my dream that i remember is me smoking, it gave me a relieving feeling every time. It's already so orgasmic in my dream, how heavenly would it get in real life?
I've hated smokers for ages, and i never saw myself being in this situation before.

I feel like the biggest hypocrite on the universe now.
I've not started smoking yet, but it's taking every single bit of strength i've got to hold myself back from picking up such habit.

No comments: