Saturday, March 31, 2007

whacked me harder than i tought

Didi Ooi, your last entry could wake anyone who reads it into reality.
It totally gave a real mind blowing kick right in the arse.
"Those who have the money to have good education doesn't make full use of them.
Worse, there are some educated who are very uneducated emotionally and totally lack of discipline.
Sometimes you wonder why those who work hard couldn't get what they try working hard for.
And those spoilt brats, procrastinators or slackers get what they want without putting any effort into it."
Didi Ooi 2007
I've never put my mind into doing anything, i tend to take things for granted. I've thought about it all the time and regretted why didn't i kept a 110% effort into what ever i'm doing, but yet i still take things for granted.
For example, sports. I was never serious in my participation in sports, it's all for fun.
School, my senior high was a wreck, i could have done a thousand times better. All i could think off was just FUN. Everything was taken for granted.
Everything is given to me, no finger lifting needed. Parents provided full education and i've not used full use of it, i'm a waste.

Didi Ooi, because of you, you have turned my future brighter than supernova.
I am going to put full use of the education my parents provided for me. Hopefully i shall turn up top in my class (if got the potential i shall work it off to make it happen).
All my beloved friends, you guys are truly true friends. 'One for all, and all for one!' Specially you, DD!!
Love hugs and kisses!

No comments: