Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Am i just plain 'LUCKY' or WAT?!

30th Jan 2007.. one month just flew by as we step into the new year with full of newly made resolutions [which i did not bother to think of one]...
Picked up my guitar and tuned it according to the tabs i got off the net.. Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin... With full of enthusiasm, i put full focus on tuning [as all know, i'm pretty bad in tuning. But now i just bought a tuner so it's like eating peanuts now ^^''].. all strings tuned.. the final string, the 5A string.. had to tune it all the way to F [thinking of it now, y didn't i tune it done instead of up??? idiotic me] as it reaches G almost to F, guess wat??!! The bloody string broke!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!! i badly wanted to play that song... hehe, the tragic incident didn't actually stop me from playing, i continued playing without the 5A string.. LOL

31st Jan 2007
7am
Woke up early reluctantly, parents wanted me to follow them for breakfast..
came home continued my booti sleep.. around 9.45am god mom called my mom asking us to go for breakfast again.. 2nd trip =p
after 2nd breakky, god mom wanted to do some stuff at Segama, so we went there.. my mom and god mom were taking ages picking material to make curtains. So i decided to go to KK plaza wit my couz to check out some shoes [ converse].. Walked over to KK plaza, go see shoes.. no SIZE!!! never mind then.. so we continued window shopping.. Then i remembered about HOLLYWOOD aka music heaven.. went there bought 2 sets of guitar strings and a capo.. spent RM108!! not cheap oh capo!! it's RM68 and each set of strings are RM20.. ok ok lah, still cheaper than AUS..
Reached home played with my 5 stringed guitar.. den decided to re tune the guitar into it's original tuning.. all set except the 1e string.. it's neva been lucky for me with the 1e string..guess wat? it broke and sorta slashed my hand.. it had a red line mark on it and it cut a little into my flesh.. :0 ouch!

Finally i changed the old strings into a new set of strings.. it's new and sparkly!
but can't find a wire cutter.. all the extra wire stinking out in all directions.. can poke an eye out oh! wakaka

No comments: