Friday, January 26, 2007

My morbid blog

haha my morbid blog yg mcm kosong aje and being updated once in a blue moon... haha

tired...
just arrived from kl.. stupid flight, fill of screaming kids and also adults who act like hooligans.. bising giler.
kids screaming and kicking, the kid behind me was kicking my seat like for the whole 2 n a half hours.. endak penat kah.. managed to control my anger..tahan je me throughout the whole journey.. stuff my ears with ear fitter earphones.. blocking all audios from the outside.. wakaka no high pitched screams.. LOL

KL was awesome... had sort of a wardrobe change, changing my style a lil.. using female jeans and bought 4 pairs of girly shoes to match my jeans.. LOL big change for me oh.. wat to do, hv to look much more mature.. since going to uni this yr :(

bought my comics and ate tons there! wakaka
love shogun ( jap buffet), ate like half kilos of raw salmon plus other stuff gain.. it was heaven!! beta than SEX!! (haha which i don't know how sex feels like, still virgin and proud of it)

Loved my KL trip but missed SFC's Cross country and IS's Talentime night.. sad..

No comments: