Saturday, January 13, 2007

The art of Anger

Anger
Anger is always related to bright, flamming red.. why?
There's tons of stuff that could rage an anger.. even tinny stuff would trigger someone to blow an anger-mo-meter. Could anyone free themselves from all force of anger? (Besides people who have reached Nirvana; e.g Buddha)
Everyone have their own tolerance level, A person's tolerance level would differ from time to time. All would wish to control their anger, but at the end it would cause a massive volcanic activity. Sometimes blowing a fuse would lead to suicide. Like an electric board; when u blow a fuse, the system would not run smoothly.. so basically like us human, when we go ballistic we tend to go crazy or a burst of outrage; some people would even commit suicide.

I've been very angry inside due to bitter memories that i have locked and buried it deep inside me away from the real world. My anger drove me up the wall till the idea of ending all journeys of live came into mind. Stepping to the other world was the only reasonable thing to me at that time. I shut myself off from the outside world and everyone around me, i did not cared how life would be for the people who loved me when i'm not around; rational thinking was out of the question. At that very moment only 2 people came into my mind, the 2 people who saved me, who dragged me out of my 'nostalgic' world.
Till today only 4 people in my life knew wat happened.. including my family members.
As past bitter memories come haunting me, i can't forget the day god gave me a second chance to live life again.

The art of Anger
Never underestimate the power of anger.. It could turn someone's life 180 degrees around..

No comments: