Saturday, January 13, 2007

Daphne-emo antagonist

Emo antagonist, as my friend Dd calls me.. Haha lovin it Didz..
Susah bah wanna become an emo person.. wakaka kurang emo punya ciri-ciri..
Anyways i hated my last blog, so m starting a new one.. Not a great blogger here, trying to learn and get used to the system. Html is a pain in the arse.. so am gonna try my best to master it.. which i doubt that i would ever master it +_+
My brain cells seems to reject all knowledge of IT, except for 'yellow' stuff ^^

It's hard describing my personality, coz i've not live long enough to know my inner true self. There is much more about myself to learn and it seems like a never ending journey. A person who knows their inner and outer self wouldn't be able to live an adventurous life; no journey that could take them deeper into their soul.
Haha it's just something that popped into my mind, and also a statement that would change as i venture into life.
For now i've learned that i should be more grateful because of the people god gave me in this life. They are the best, i can't ask for more. Both my parents are the best i could ever have, a loving brother, a cool family, and true loving friends.. and also teachers that are willing to share their knowledge...
There are times where life would be black and bitter, but there is more colour and smiles in life.
It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.
Your smile may brighten another's day :)

No comments: