Monday, April 9, 2007

Women = thrash??

I was watching a documentary flick on TV the other day about Islam in Saudi Arab.
Something shocked me deeply.
How women are treated, it seems as if women have no other better purpose in this world but give birth and please their man?

In Arab, women can't enter any restaurants they wish to. Restaurants or cafe (eg. Starbucks) are being labeled or has sections. Family section or the normal section, some plainly do not allow women in at all. In hotels, women can only order room service, they can't enter any of the cafes or restaurants there.

An all girls school in Saudi Arab was being engulf by flames, everything was being licked by flames. Students and teachers we trying to save their lives, but weren't allowed out of the building because they weren't using their 'abaya' (sorry if I've misspelled it), black robe that covers every sight of flesh except their eyes.
-.- speechless
Life has no value at all? Isn't it just ridiculous?

They showed more but I did not wanted to witness anymore as it really hurts and as a woman, it hurst seeing other women being treated like 'THAT'.

I'm sorry if I've offended any of you guys... but I'm just speaking my mind out
With out women would there be men???

No comments: