Sunday, April 29, 2007

bad luck

went for work yesterday and was determine not to get hurt in any form
being extra careful
watching every step and every action

was making pancake roles and being extra careful when handling the knife
and lady luck decided to bail on me for guy luck
the guy behind me was deep frying some stuff and he accidentally splashed hot burning oil behind my arm!!
i felt my flesh cooking
the burning sensation was beyond bearable +.+
just kept my mouth shut as nothing could reverse what has happened


lady luck came back to me when guy luck was an arse for the rest of my morning shift..

night shift started at 4.30pm
determine not to get hurt again
being extra careful and stayed away from any threat
was plucking chicken feathers from hairy chicken wings
i realise the chicken wings are very colourful
some pale colour
some purple colour
and some brownish

being bored and tired, decided to have some fun
started to think of logical explanation to explain the different colours of the chicken wings
i came to a conclusion
purple chicken wings were being drown to death
white chicken wings were anemic
and brownish chicken wings were plainly not fresh

was laughing in the inside and all of a sudden
HOT!!!!!
the boss came in while holding a hot boiling bowl of soup and she slipped
and guess what... soup splashed on my calves
-.+

any of you guys want to send me some talisman for luck???

No comments: