Saturday, May 31, 2008

I bitch about my life every single time something doesn't go the way i want it to. I seldom share the happy things that happens in life. It just seems unfair for 'Life'.

Today was a nice day for me =D
I slept at 4 am, i stayed up studying then went to bed till 12.30pm when my bro woke me up.
Went for lunch, had Miso Katsudon from Hanaichi at Indooroopilly. It's the only thing i order from that food stall. After lunch we headed home after sending Nadia and Urip to uni to sit for their IELTS oral exams.
Reached home, head straight for my computer and listened to music, and studied. Usually i would watch some DVDs or play some games on wii, but since exams are just around the corner, i'm practically burying myself 10 feet under all my notes.
At 6 pm, i went and played some tennis with Carmen and Mark. Wei Ling came to watch us play. Enjoyed the exercise as i'm getting 'skinnier'. Studying is such a fattening activity, all you do is just sit down there and stuff knowledge into your brain, not much of a calorie burning activity.
Had dinner at 8 pm at A Night In India with my bro, Nadia, Carmen, Mark and Wei Ling. Order a couple of dishes and shared. The food was good but it would have been great if it weren't either too sweet or too salty.
Funny thing happened when i ate the Punjabi Curry (curry cooked with mushrooms, herbs and beef), it triggered a migraine/headache on me. All of a sudden my head started to spin and i was feeling nauseas. But i felt better after drinking a lot of water.
Head home after dinner and watched previous episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I know i'm suppose to be studying, but the mood is just not there.. No point forcing myself to study when i know i won't understand or remember anything, so that is why i'm typing this entry =D

It won't be long till i would be back in kk!
Can't wait to go back home!

Love hugs and kisses!
-daph-

No comments: