Thursday, May 15, 2008

=.=''

Feeling extremely hungry now, i would whip up something to fill my poor tummy, but it's 1.06am now and i should really be heading to bed. Like every other weekday, uni starts at 8am and my day starts at 6.30am.
Formative exam yesterday(Thursday) was extremely hard. All the mistakes that we had to spot on the labels and scripts were beyond microscopic! I guess the school is trying to really plant the idea that there is no room for mistakes! Not even a single tiny mistakes or we would get our arse and wallet fried in the real world.
On my way home, i grabbed some lunch and borrowed some comic books from the library. Ate lunch alone at home while watching my favorite cartoon, Southpark.
At around 1 plus, headed into my room and took a 3 hour nap! The best nap ever! But while i was napping i accidentally knocked my phone off my bed and the inner screen cracked!!! Wonderful.... I guess it's a sign for me to get a new phone?? ^^ haha

I guess i should be heading off to bed now..

Love hugs and kisses!
-peace-

No comments: