Tuesday, March 4, 2008

made out of steel?

Waking up at 6+am every single day is putting a great force on me, i don't mind if i do get the chance to come home early but unfortunately uni doesn't end early everyday. I felt sick today when i was on my way home, for a moment there i thought i would just pass out. It was bad enough being extremely exhausted, try being exhausted and having a gastric! Thank lord i had enough energy to drag my feet till i reached the foot of my bed, and away i plunged straight into bed with still in my jeans and my bag hanging off my shoulder. It seemed as if i passed out for 30 mins on bed till my ever hungry tummy filled with deadly amounts of gastric acid, woke me up. Billions of messages were transmitted to my brain, each bearing a message screaming, HUNGRY!!!! So i got up, and whisked something up to eat, chomped everything down hungrier than a hungry bear.
I try to sleep earlier hoping to get enough rest but it's just an impossible task. I can't wait for the day where i would get the chance to hibernate. Now i really look like a panda, dark circles getting darker and darker by the day. By the end of my first semester, i wouldn't need eye liner to look emo.
Randomly, i'm craving for Malaysia's KFC! I badly crave for fried food now.
I would go and look for some, but i'm feeling too tired to hunt for delicious food.
Waiting for tomorrow's lecture notes to be uploaded, so i could print it out and be prepared for tomorrow. It's taking donkey age years for the lecturers to uplaod them, but i do understand that they too are tired and have tons of stuff to do besides sit by the computer and upload files.
I really miss you guys and missing Malaysian lifestyle.
And also the FOOD!! ARGH!!!

Love hugs and kisses!
-daph-

No comments: