Sunday, March 16, 2008

3 hours break

1st hour of my 3 hours break +.=
Suppose to be studying about PBS (Pharmaceutical Benefit Scheme), there is so much to learn and remember, it's like law for pharmacy. And as much of you guys have already known about me, i'm not much of a course reading person T..T So it's pretty much torture.
Not only that i'm in pain, i'm also feeling extremely hungry and sleepy '0'
Haha i've been complaining so much lately, sorry guys =p

Anyways, my weekend was pretty much extremely relaxing. It was my hibernation period, not much of a hibernation going on, but i love weekends.
Things i did :
1) Gym
2) Print out notes till i could smell 'bau hangus' coming from my printer
3) Eat chicken rice for lunch
4) Cook lunch, to be brought to uni on Monday
5) Read through my notes
6) Light but effective studying
7) Surf and surf and surf more net
8) HiBERNATE!! (which isn't much of a hibernation because my internal alarm has been permanently set to 6.25am in the morning)
9) Serenade and listen to enjoyable music

It's been almost a year since i've seen any of u guys, and it's starting to take a huge plunge deep into me. I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!

T.T

Got to roll off now and continue studying on PBS
Love hugs and kisses!
-daph-

No comments: