Saturday, March 29, 2008

=|

Pancakes and crepes for supper!! hehe
There's this place called the Pancake Manor (aka Pancake Palace), where they serve pancakes 24-7. They do have other dishes on the menu too, but pancakes are people's usual order.

Homemade Tempura!!
I had a crave for Tempuras yesterday night, and did not wanted to eat out for anything deep fried as the oil won't be clean all, so i decided to fry my own plate of Tempura =D
So proud of myself, and the batter i bought wasn't too bad at all. It was nice and crispy, i guess the secret for a crispy batter is to add extremely cold water instead of normal temperature water when making the batter, and not too mix too well, lumps are good =D

Another meal alone at home, so i decided to cook something nice to cheer myself up.
Cooked korean style fried pork with spicy miso paste =D Delicious!
Had to add a dish of vegetable into my meal, so i fried a small plate of 'taugeh' with eggs.
And a nice decent bowl of miso soup.
One nice hearty meal for the lonely Daphne ^^

Left to right : Me, Rachel& Joy
Had dinner at Sizlers with some of my friends on my birthday, the other 5 of my friends were late as they couldn't catch a bus. They had to wait for 40mins, and when they arrived, the line was so long, and they had to wait for another 20 mins. We planned to meet at around 6-ish pm, but when they finally got to sit at the table, it was already 8pm.. Haha
But it was a fun night =D

New Macs at the iLC(Learning Center)
I love, I like, I drool =p

Macbooks at the iLC too.

Science learning center which just recently open, very nice environment to study. Modern concept, they had sofas, bean bags, "big boss' chairs, COOL LIGHTS (pic), they even had a fridge, microwave and a hot/cold faucet =D
I love the lights, gives a very 'underground' look.

My bro's new pair of shoes (Jordan 23), which i bought for him.

My bro's future son's shoes (Baby Jordan 23), which i bought for his future son too.
What a good sister and future aunt i am? ^^

Random pic, which i thought it was funny to share with u guys.
If u missed it, hint hint* look at the mannequin's crotch. Some kids must have mistaken it for a 'crotch bin' =.='

No comments: