Sunday, March 30, 2008

confused

It's 0055 here in Brisbane, aus. I've got a 0800 lecture tomorrow, and instead of typing and staring at the monitor now, i should be in bed, sleeping soundly and happily hopping around in dreamland. I've been trying to sleep since 2200, but my eyes are still wide open. I'm confused with what my body wants, i'm feeling very tired and sleepy now, but i just can't sleep at all, and my body can't decide if it wants to feel cold or hot. Under my blanket , i feel hot, but without it i feel cold. And my blanket is not even a blanket, it's a shawl. It's thin, how could it make so much difference with what temperature i feel?
Weird, just plain weird....
I need to get some shut eye, but somewhere in my PNS and CNS, messages are being relayed wrongly by my heavily on-holiday-mood neurons (damaged by over holiday-ing? or due to my worsening dry cough condition?)
Been coughing pretty bad till my head hurts and sometimes my eyes feels like it's going to pop out of it's sockets. Worst feeling ever!
I've tried 2 cough mixtures (supposedly the strongest they have and can dispense at the pharmacy without a prescription), but instead of getting better, it feels more like i'm going downhill faster than ever.
Last Friday i couldn't take it anymore and decided to go pay the doctor a visit, but the next available appointment would be next Tuesday =.="
I called another clinic (at the next suburb), and they said it was an hour and a half wait (at that moment, and could extend to a 3 hour wait by the time i reach there), i was tempted to go wait for that long to go see a doctor, but it was already around 1900 and i did not wanted to go wait there alone for 3 hours and by the time i'm done, it would be so late. And i don't think i had the energy or strength in me to drive there on my own (later accident, 'lagi susah').
Going to the uni's clinic tomorrow, hoping that they could give me an appointment soon enough before i K.O.

Love hugs and kisses
Missing you guys badly!
Take care
-off counting lambs-

No comments: