Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tukang ubat?

Short post....
It's only the second day of uni, i couldn't barely lift my arse up.
On Monday my first lecture started at 8am and ended at 4pm. I won't mind the long hours but what makes everything bad is that all the lectures are scattered from one end of the uni to the other, walk walk walk walk walk.
Today i started at 8am and end at 4pm too, lectures were held at lecture halls that required quite a fair bit of walking, which i hate, but something made it extremely bitter today, it rained the whole day and my friends and i had to walk under the rain. Our legs got sort of dirty with tiny bits of leafs stuck on our calves, the feeling was icky!

Pharmacy is a hell of a load on my shoulders, the lectures were telling us about how a bunch of students every single year fails and do not succeed in entering into the next year *,,,,,* i don't want to fail and stay in the same year for an extra year! SCARY!
I need to add nitrogen tanks into my 'engine' to give an extra boost whenever i need it, failing is not an option (my parents would so kill me!).

Missing you guys lots!
Love hugs and kisses
-daph-

No comments: