Tuesday, February 12, 2008

life

Chinese New Year just went pass me, i felt numb to the core. CNY this year really felt like any other normal days to me, there wasn't even a tiny drop of festive mood lurking in the air. It was pretty much a bore. No lion dance, my very burnt wallet not filled with red packets, no mandarin oranges, no 'kuaci', nil, zip, nothing. The only happening thing that happened was my 8am Human Anatomy final theory exam. A 'fiasco' to start my new year =D
Results would be coming out this 21st Feb, thinking about it makes me shiver even to my brain (meninges; dura mater, arachnoid & pia mater declining due to the over heating weather). This course holds my future, i have to pass this course in order to enter 2nd year of pharmacy, praying my guts out. I thought that the worst would be over once i came out from the exam room, but i was dead wrong T.T the wait for the results is the worst ever! Every second thinking about it is pure torture!
LOL anyways, i'm trying my best to keep my mind away. Enjoying every single second of my holiday to the MAX!

Really miss each and everyone of you guys!
Love hugs an kisses!

-peace out-

No comments: