Tuesday, February 12, 2008

squash mood!!

Gonna head to uni at around 2.30pm to make some enquiries about my degree. A few emails had been sent to us fellow students and it was suppose to help us clear some things out, which obviously beat it's purpose because we became more confused than ever. So Jerry, Rachel and I would be heading to the school of Pharmacy to get everything cleared and soothed out.
After clearing everything, we have made a mondo jumbo radical plan, we are so gonna play squash for 2 whole hours!!!! I need to burn the extra kilos i gained during my mom's 4 months stay here with me. Without miss, home cooked food every single meal =p *slurpz, droolz, yumz* no doubt that i would gain a few tons extra!
So, me trying to be determine, i'm gonna sweat as much calories out of my system! Hehe ><
Seriously need to shed the extra weight i gained, or i won't be able to fit into any of my clothes soon!! ^^

*it's bright and extremely sunny today in Brisbane, i could feel my skin burn due to the rays. Oh please spare me from the deadly skin cancer; melanoma*

No comments: