Monday, August 4, 2008

pseudo hiatus mode?

2nd year, 2nd sem...
Bigger, meaner and much much more demanding.

By the end of the day, it feels like i've been taking full blown punches right in my torso.
I could feel everything in me wanting to erupt out. Exhaustion dominates my entire system.
Once i reach home, i slump straight onto my bed, slowly breathing in and out as if i did not had the energy to breath.
But as i realize the time showing on my alarm clock, i had to drag myself off my beloved bed, and start doing everything i must.

It's only the third week and i'm showing prominent signs of fatigue. It seems as if i'm the shadow of my own shadow.
It's dark and mono.
Deprived from everything except uni workload.

In need of a spark.

I miss home, i miss my parents, i miss my friends.

It's been awhile since i updated my blog.
-Pseudo hiatus mode-

Love hugs and kisses
-not so nerdifi-ed-

No comments: