Sunday, August 31, 2008

an entry b4 entering Hiatus mode

This couple of weeks has been a real ride for me.

Been emotionally affected by the PHRM2010 lecture series.
Every word that relates to me i could feel it.
Never ever a pleasant feeling, it's just one of those things that wouldn't turn nice no matter how hard i pray.
I tend to shelter it from everyone, don't blame me but it's just something that i do not want to share.
Don't ask me what is it that i keep so tightly bound in me, all i'll say is nothing.

Had one day packed with fun, but i was totally dried up towards the end of the day.
For the first time in my life, i played netball!
And i did not sucked that much =D
It was tiring, and the only downside was that on the day we played, it was the hottest day ever! The sun was blazing HOT! It burn right through my skin... now i've got rosy-cheeks, which hurts a lot!
As most of you know already, i hate sunburns!!!!
Sadly i did not applied my layers of sunblock because i never did had to during the winter period.
After netball, which ended around 1pm, the malaysian society organized a bbq lunch.

My friends and i headed home after that to get ready for riverfest.
Riverfest was awesome as usual =D
Fireworks plus the jet? (those planes which army uses for battle, yang got api keluar from the exhaust pipe? (got kah on jet?) to make them go faster).
It was plain awesome.

After it ended, we headed to the city looking for dinner. Looking for a place to eat was HARD! But we managed to find some food at Little Singapore. Food was alright, so was the price. Had Prawn mee, which was no where as nice as Olde Town? or was it the other shop yg Laine tidak suka? I lupa lah nama kedai tu.

Took the bus home and reached home around 11? 12?
Head straight to bed.

Love hugs and kisses,
-daph with rosy-cheeks due to sunburns-

HIATUS MODE!
-sorry kim, i've not had the chance to complete the tag.
-sorry guys, i said early that i would post some pics up, but time constriction issue.

No comments: