Sunday, July 20, 2008

'it' arrived brissy

It's 2153 Brisbane time now.
Sitting and staring blankly into the screen constantly pondering bout home.
I left home without my heart and soul.
Before i even left HOME, a rush of homesick blues came gushing through.
Holding back tears took every single strength i could muster.
I thought i had the strength in me to hold it back, but i underestimated my feelings, it was way more powerful.
Uber emo was what i was when i left my beloved home.
Saying goodbye and hugging my parents before i went through the gates was so difficult for me.
It killed and ripped my inside without mercy.
Am here now as an 'it'.

I freaking miss Home right now, i miss my parents, i miss all of u guys, i miss everything.

Uni starts tomorrow, hoping that god would give me the strength i need to get through my first day of a new semester.

*Pics would be uploaded soon
*016 number is alive and kicking

Off to 'flood' brizzy now.

No comments: