Wednesday, January 2, 2008

yawn

02.01.08 slept at 3am that very day and woke up around 7am, slept back for another extra 2 hours, and was woken up by mom. Wanted to do some last minute shopping and also hang out with my aunt before we leave sydney for brisbane. I booked a 9.20pm flight, did not knew that i would have an exam the next day when i booked +.+
Reached brisbane around 11pm, got home, unpacked and settle down a little. Clock shows that it's 12am already *crap* still need to study... ALOT to study T.T
stayed up the whole night, not much knowledge gained.. gave up started surfing the web.. now it's 03.01.08, 6.52am; i decided to post this short entry =) being happy go lucky and preparing myself to say 'goodbye' to this paper... But, me, trying to be more positive, there is still hope for me!!! wakakaka well not much hope, but still there is hope =D
ok gotta get ready for exam now.. 0900 exam -.-'
~sleepy daph~

No comments: