Tuesday, January 22, 2008

dark cloud with not much of a silver lining?

There is this guy who's taking the same summer course as i am, and he's been a real ar*e, without fail he pumps a lethal amount of depression deep down into my veins and arteries every practical lesson. Thank lord this Thursday would be my very last practical with him!
I'm completely aghast by the way he says something to me every single time we are done with practical, one sentence that passes his lips that really drops a nuclear bomb in me is when he says, 'Are you happy now?'... the very first think that passes my mind, 'What the effing thing are you trying to say to me?'. One thing for sure is that i've done nothing to offend him or gave him the privilege to say those words to me. How hurtful T.T
ARGHHH all i want to do is just scream at him.....
Anyways, if he says that to me again this coming Thursday, i would seriously blow up till he blows up too.
Guys, any useful tips to literally bomb a jackar*e's ballz??

Jackar*e plus a not very bright and shiny day made my day extremely miserable to the max today. I woke up this morning felling sick to my stomach. Everything in me just wanted to burst out of me (barf not poop). Had lecture today, felt so down and low as the ground, didn't even paid attention to a single word the lecturer said. After lecture we had practical, head down to the anatomy lab after lecture, and we had to look at organs today. All the wet specimen organs were kept in closed buckets drenched in their *juice*. Picked a bucket that says, Spleen+Liver+Stomach+Pancreas on it, 4 in 1! (Good bargain). Brought it over to our bench, opened the lid, and............... take a deep breath, *eeeewwww!!* I was about to barf my guts out, most days i could take the smell, but today wasn't a great day for me.. Me feeling sick, plus a very hard to describe smell = very very very sick Daphne.
Despite the smell and me being not too well, i still had to stay through the whole practical, since exams are coming!!!
Oh another dilemma that's haunting me is that one of my exam paper is on the first day of Chinese New Year! 8AM paper!
On the first day of CNY i would have to wake up early to sit for an extremely hard exam.. SWEET!!!!! well not too bad i guess =D (trying really hard to think positive + bright and sunny)

Looking forward to this coming Thursday! Last day of lecture and practical plus going to play squash and badminton after that!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Gonna wack all my stress and depression out.. *sorry squash ball and shuttlecock*

No comments: