Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sydney/Brisbane


My Sydney trip (22.12.07 - 02.01.08) wasn't too bad, they were up and downs, but overall it was alright i guess.
I wanted to upload tonnes of pictures from my Sydney trip but i accidentally transferred into iphoto which doesn't allow me to do anything to the files but view them on iphoto or upload it into it's own self-web through it's programme.
Anyways, most of the time my aunt brought us for shopping specially during the pre-Christmas, Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year sales. Not much of a sale thou, everything was so bloody expensive, all i bought was a pair of jeans and a pair of baby Jordans for my bro.


During Boxing Day everyone shopped like mad, in some major shopping centres like David Jones or Myers, they start their sales as early as 6am!! Australians are crazy mondo shoppers -.-' People who decided to take their time had seriously tough luck to even enter the building. Try imagining us during recess time but with a whole lot more people and also a way bigger place and a way way way way way way WAY WAY longer queue. Everyone were trying to spring into their 'shopping spree' action and start swiping their credit cards till it literally melts/burns/__?__.
The best part i liked about Sydney was it's famous Fish Market! It's the best place to get your hands on fresh seafood, and also to dine in. Seriously fresh cheap sashimis, grilled fishes, oysters, lobsters, you name it they've got it. It was like heaven to me =D actually it is heaven, well my version of heaven +.- hehe
After the Sydney trip a had an exam, didn't did to good but wasn't bad either but i could have done a lot better.
Back in Brisbane now, have been bringing my mom around to do some more shopping while the sales is still on.

Saw this shirt and i wanted to get it, but it's just not right for a girl to wear it.

Unless if i decide to change my gender =P

And guess what i found?!

BATA!!! ~premium collection~ ermmmzzz haha
It was the only box on the shelve, not sure if they were more.
Is Bata like a Malaysian brand?? hehe i'm not quite too sure =P

Oh yeah, DIDUS!! i mms-ed you, but after a few hours, still no reply from you. My *asap* is more like *as slow as possible* instead of *as soon as possible* haha jk jk.

Anyways, didz would you like this boardshorts? It's AUD$24 ( if not mistaken). The other side is just plain black.

p.s - my cute beloved spikey cactus that i wanted so badly as a replacement for my lil mozart and lil beethoven ='( i miss u lil munchkins!!!

No comments: