Tuesday, November 13, 2007

P.S

I was defeated by the extensive pressure upon me; my body went against my will, my mind was controlling itself. Every single strength i could muster to regain consciousness and full body control was a mere waste. I always underestimate what my mind, body and soul could do to me if left running wild, it's an obvious blood splatter on a piece of white canvas.
And am glad that it was stronger than i was, it took over and help navigate me back on track, pushing myself to such extend was doing more harm then good. No matter how much i study about something i do not understand or have interest in, it won't make me any smarter in that subject, it only adds more weight onto my already huge mountain of stress and pressure from my other subjects. Parasympathetic system rocks!!!! Relax and digest......

That night before my exam, i only read all the notes, then chuck them away... then entered the cyber world!!!! Chatted with didus and hsei di.. really help me relax, and got to update myself with my friends.
Did my best for my exam the following day, and left the examination hall without any regrets.
Loving life!!!
only have this one life to live and love

No comments: