Friday, November 16, 2007

My latest timetable for summer course; BIOL2019 (Human Anatomy)

Tuesday
0900-0950 Lecture
1000-1150 Practical
1400-1450 Lecture
1500-1650 Practical

Thursday
0900-0950 Lecture
1000-1150 Practical

This summer semester sounds pretty relax (i hope), timetable doesn't seem too pack or hectic.
But i'm still wondering how would the work load be? Assignments, homework? extra research? and how intense would the practical be?? I asked my bro how was the practical was and he gave me a piece of advice; "memorize all the names before you go to prac" -.- memorize? omg
all the scientific names, medical terms..... ermm well i guess i've got not much choice. I'll just remember what i can and face prac the best i can.
wakakaka
Summer semester starts on the 27th of November, i'm feeling excited and all pumped up, despite knowing that this course would be mondo locco hard, at least this time i'm 100% positively sure that i would love this course to the MAX! Loving a subject brings more interest, with more interest brings more will to study :D
I can feel the adrenaline rushing through my every vein, throbbing.

No comments: