Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Guitar Hero III


Saw the game on Saturday, but did not bothered to buy just yet. I wanted to do a little survey around Brisbane to find the best offer i could get on the bundle set (wireless guitar, plus the game disc). The store where i first saw it was selling at a price of $149.99, i thought it was a little bit too pricey, so i waited as i was going to the city on Monday with my mom. Went to the city, checked around, and the cheapest was $129.99, not too bad i guess, could save $20 -.-
My mom said it was okay, and if i really wanted to get it i could, so i was smiling from one end to the other, approached the sales lady and happily asked, "Excuse me, i was just wondering if you guys have any Guitar Hero III for wii?" Well i did tried looking for it at the store, but all they have was for xbox, PS2 and PS3, where GH3 for wii?????? Then after the sales lady tried to look for one for me, she can't find one T.T she went to the back office to ask instead. Then after a couple of minutes she popped back out, "Sorry, we ran OUT OF STOCK" :'( tragedy strikes
She said that she could place an order for me, which would only arrive after a week or so, mom said never mind, we''ll look for it from other stores. After that shop my mom and me were too tired to look around for it. Till today, my bro brought us to Garden City, tried looking for the guitar, but it's either they jacked the price too high or they did not have the game disc or the guitar, SAD sad sad. After Garden City i told my bro to bring me to Indooroopilly's JB hi fi, but they ran out of stock too. My bro said why not try eb games? since it was just next door? I decided to give it a shot, they said they had three pre ordered stock, which they can't sell to me because some one have already booked them. I asked them to help me look for one from other branch. They tried helping me look for one, then a small little miracle happened, the manager of the store came out and said that they had one extra!!! I was jumping up and down :D but it cost $149.99.... but mom said just get it :D hehehehe
addicted to it right now.. my latest craze =)
Nice game too play! You should get one too, if you're into guitars :D
SIOK BANGAT EH!!

No comments: