Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pre-exam paranoia


I've been wanting to buy this very headphone by Bose for ages, but for some reason, lady luck is always wondering off salivating over the participants on Manhunt.
I get all excited whenever i see this very model being displayed for demo at stores, and i'll ask the sales people if there is one in stock, but it's always out of stock.
So today, for some reason, i decided to drop by NextByte (Apple shop) located on campus. Browsing around with one of my friend, the new nano caught our attention at first, but as i turned around, *WHAM* instantly it attracted me like a black hole.

Well actually kan....
i was thinking of getting a new nano bah that.... to motivate me with my studies =D
but but but.... new headphones were better!
*DUBS DUBS DUBS* blasting music into my ears is way way more therapeutic.
Agree??

-daph-
ears being 'pampered' with music

No comments: