Thursday, October 30, 2008

never ending love

By my side you stayed with me, day after day.

I start off most days with your companionship.

And i retire after 'tasting you'.

You fill me with warmth when i am cold inside, and when i need to chill you fill me with all the coolness i need.

You never failed to pull me up whenever i am slipping.

You were always there for me, without fail.

You are the reason for everything that happens in my life.

I'm starting to depend on you.

I'm addicted to you.

Without you, the only thing i experience are withdrawal symptoms.

There is no cure for my addiction.

This is how badly i need you, day and night.

If i could, i would inject you straight into my system intravenously.

I love you.

You are my saviour, you are my soul.

Oh my beloved coffee (caffeine), how could i live without you?!

-daph-
coffee my mate

No comments: