Monday, June 9, 2008

the not so happy me

Eight major exams.
One down, and seven more to go.
Tomorrow i would have another one, and after that straight back to studying. Going to study and practice for my oral exams.
Today have not been any where great for me. From a scale of 1 to 10 i would only rank it 1. It's just dark and miserable for me today. I would have ranked it 0, but because i ate a nice ice-cream i therefore gave my day a ranking of 1.
I can't wait to get my arse back home where it belongs, i just need to be home right now enjoying my bed, home cooked food, astro, friends, music, jamming, sports, weather! and everything nice about HOME.
Sadly home is no where near yet, before home i still need to tackle 7 high hurdles ahead of me. So far i'm not getting that optimum level of 'nerdbido' (aka libido for nerding), i'm like a dried up prune. Or it could be that the price of petrol is hiking like mad that i can't afford to 'tambah minyak into my engine'?

Anyways, about the recent humongous increase in petrol price back home, i think it's too much for us citizens to handle. They sell petrol at such a high price, forcing everything to 'naik harga', but i don't see people getting a raise in their pay. Ironic? What do you think?

Now i'm going to get back to my studies and prepare myself for tomorrow's paper. I'm going to force my day around if i like it or not.

-daph-

No comments: