Wednesday, June 11, 2008

12/6/2008

Had my oral exam today, hope it went a-okay.
Was nervous most of the time, and i think the tutor could tell instantly by the sound of my voice. But i think i did not did too bad, i'm praying hard. Wishing and hoping for the best now.
Would have another exam tomorrow, and i've not started studying, instead i'm here updating my blog =D blog therapy?
This is the first time in my life that exams has dominated over me. I have officially developed insomnia, and i'm not liking it at all. Getting insufficient sleep hurts every single angle, specially when it's exam period.
Since i'm studying to become a Pharmacist, i've decided to make good use of my newly gained knowledge and got myself a strong sedating anti-histamine to help me sleep =D Doxylamine, best drug i've ever purchased. Really does helps me sleep, but i do not achieve REM. So quality of sleep is not satisfactory.
Anyways, there is so much that i would like to jot down here today, but guilty is flooding my insides. I need to start nerding and induce more harmful stress into my vulnerable system.

Love hugs and kisses!
Take care guys!

-Daph-

No comments: