Monday, June 16, 2008

missing heart

Yesterdays paper, BIOM2009, was a disaster for me.
It's one of those post exam paper feeling, where u come out of the lecture hall with your heart left at the seat.
It was horrible, i was struck by the fact that i'm a dumbo in this course/subject.
I was striped off from all hopes of even obtaining a decent mark for this paper.
All i wish and hope is to pass this course. I don't care about the gpa, i just want to pass. I need to pass.

Next paper would be PHRM2020, not an easy one. In fact it's another super duper hard one. It's more of a chemistry subject and i do not blend well with chemistry at all. We are immiscible.
I should start studying now, to avoid leaving my heart behind again.

Wishing and hoping for the best everyday.
Praying harder and harder by the minute.
Missing each and everyone of you by the second.

Seeing you guys in a few days!!

Love hugs and kisses
-daph-

No comments: