Sunday, April 27, 2008

cleaning my colon


Let me introduce to you guys what i've been taking for the past 4 days, Metamucil, orange flavor.
The taste wasn't that bad, thinking bout it, it ain't too bad at all. For those who do not know what Metamucil is, it's a fiber drink that helps with your bowel movements and also helps reduce cholesterol.
Anyways, thanks to the advertisement on tv and the great sales they had on Metamucil, i decided to give it a try. It's classified under AUST R (medicines assessed for safety, quality and effectiveness), so i guess it won't do harm trying.
=D trying to be as healthy as possible, need to be a healthy pharmacist, so my future patients would have faith in me.

I'll probably try a detoxing program one day when i've got the chance.

ooo btw Metamucil really works, makes me go to the toilet more. Feeling a lot cleaner and healthier already ^^

No comments: