Friday, April 25, 2008

getting too old to try everything

Been too busy setting up a bright future that i've forgotten to do what i wish to do as a youth. Time flies by just like that, don't look back or you'll miss everything.
I wish i had tried everything i wanted when i was younger, like taking music lessons, or did some crazy shits, now that i've grown 'old' and too busy for everything, it really makes me wish i could turn back time and get my hands into everything i could get into.
For a few months now, i've been wanting to get a violin and sort of self teach myself by referring to the free lessons online, but every time i enter a music shop hoping to get a violin, the very first thing that strikes me is, do i even have time to touch the violin?
But then again, if i don't start now, when would i have the chance? Right?
Reading didus's blog about her electric guitar makes me itch around to go get myself an electric guitar too!! ^^ (D@mn u diduds!! jk jk)
Went to the music store yesterday and they had this great starter pack deal, electric guitar + amp + gig bag + guitar stand = $400 (RM1200)
not too bad of a deal right?
Should i get it or not??

Had a formative exam on Wednesday, well not really a real exam but sort of a peer assessed
exam to give us a taste/feel of how the exams would be.
It smacked me hard, it's a sign that i should really start pumping knowledge into my very empty brain. It creeps the arse off me every time i think about exams, 30% of last year's 2nd yr students failed their oral exam! Freaking 30%!!!!
I do not want to fail T.T
I have not failed before and i do not wish to start now! (tests doesn't counts, major exams only)
Failing is not an option ><
Oh well i guess i should really start studying now =p

And also i've been thinking of you guys so much lately ='|
missing each and everyone of you!!

Love hugs and kisses

No comments: