Wednesday, December 12, 2007

expectations

I don't understand why do you expect more than i could deliver?
Constantly trying to live up to your expectations, pushing myself beyond my limits.
The stress i bear upon my shoulders are piling even higher by the day. Crashing isn't an option, even if i have crashed you won't know, even if i did crashed and splat hard face first in front of you, you could never sense it. Failing is never an option for you, you think that failures are for the weak. Maybe i am one of the weak ones? But you just do not want to accept it, therefore you push me physically and emotionally not knowing the consequences you pressure upon me. You would never know even if you were granted 1000 years to figure out what's wrong with me and what or even who is causing it. You are ice cold to your bones.
I know my limits, and i know to what extend i could stretch it to. I stretch it in my comfort zone, but for you i'm willing to stretch it beyond what i could handle just to satisfy you. Everything revolves around you only.
You would never understand the meaning behind "Giving your best is what all matters"...

No comments: