Tuesday, September 11, 2007

facts that aren't that interesting

tagged by kimmy

eight random facts about mua

one - my little finger is like a size 11, almost the size of an average index finger..
my lil pinky finger(well more like sumo pinky finger)
my fat fat fingers.. jen li's pinky finger is like a size 4!! and Jill's is a size 3!!!!! and mine is like a size 11!!!~~ wakaka

second random fact bout mua
i could do a torsion while sleeping... turn 180 degrees in bed and wake up to find myself in a odd position and not the same spot as how i went to bed. freaks me out sometimes, i wonder how could i move so much while sleeping.. pretty odd and it would seriously be funny if i video taped myself doing all this torsions and maybe kung fu while sleeping.

3rd fact
daphne lo can sleep anywhere and anytime.. haha
i remembered once in high school, cikgu nurul strictly ordered that my head shall not touch the table (i sleep in class everyday without miss), so i obeyed... i still managed to fall asleep without my head touching the table.. haha teacher nurul shouted DAPHNE LO!!!! wakakaka~ funny times in high school

fourth +.O
i've got a scar from being stabbed by a knife on my thigh. i can't quite remember how i stabbed myself... it was pretty long ago.. more like ages ago.. well it's there, giving a touch of sexiness to my already sexy thighs.. wakakaka

nombor lima
oh yeah, i've got this pretty odd problem with me... you know how you talk to yourself every time you are typing or writing something? you would type or write what you say in heart right?? but for me.... i tend to miss a few words here and there all the time without me realising my mistake till i re-read my sentence.. once or twice would be normal but all the time = neuro problem

6
i own more than 100 undies and more than 30 bras
haha i do not need to wash my undies or bras for like a whole week, i've got a supply of fresh lingerie for a whole month!!!! wakakaka

1+1+1+1+1+1+1
ooo when i get too attached to a book, i could read it for 3 days straight without sleep... i've done that before and i do not wish to do it again. i was pretty much dead by the third day... haha
my friends had to confiscate my books and lock it up in their locker......

final random fact
i currently own 19 pairs of shoes and 6 pairs of slippers here in aus... oh yeah and i also own more than 50 pairs of socks here... wakakaka

hmm not much interesting random facts bout me :P

i tag nariza, vanessa, khai, irene and ....

No comments: