Saturday, September 15, 2007

black and white is never the same

You believing in what you believe and me believing in what i believe, but this doesn't means that i do not understand everything you are going through or what you believe in. Do not say i do not respect your believes, till you understand how hard i try to fit into 'your' community. 'You' can't expect me to change 'me' to fit 100% into 'you', i'm sorry, but what i know that i can do is to try my best to learn and understand your religion.
If i fail to adapt, once again, do not blame me, as it's hard for me to get accepted into your community's inner circle. You guys tend to cast 'us' away as we are 'different'. How am i suppose to get to know 'you' better? Whatever 'you' guys do together, 'we' are seldom included, 'we' are only included when 'you' guys do not have a choice but to let us 'in'. We are more of an 'outcast' rather than as a 'friend'.
Never again dare to say we disrespect 'your' religion, we took a step forward to study and understand 'yours', but it's never enough for 'you'. Have 'you' ever tried to understand 'ours'?

No comments: