Monday, August 20, 2007

A or B leh?


why can't it be all written on paper?
at this very second, i'll suck everything up and do whatever is on that paper now; for better or worst, i swear i'll do.
unfortunately (which i only dare say it now) it's not simply written on a piece of lousy white paper
it's destined for me to hunt for it
a difficult hunt for me indeed
i've been hunting, searching, looking, digging, doing everything to grab hold of everything
but it seems like a never ending journey

hanging on (lucky for me that my nails are long.. better grip)


before this i was indecisive with what i want to do with my future.
i found my future, but i can't decide which route to take to reach that future
Route A or Route B??

Defence Jobs Australia
an advertisement that appeared while i was entering this blog
12 months of defence learning; marine, army or air force
Learn valuable lesson in life
earn $30,000 PA
loose weight, become fit
handle with real hardcore weapons used in battles
meet new friends

tempting... but a murderous idea

i shall sit my arse down and think carefully which route shall i venture in further

No comments: