Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ladididada

ahhh i've neglected my blog for months, fear not, i'm back now!~

my blog, my sanctuary?
it's only the starting of a new week and lots have happened.

Sunday, i started my week by cleaning my study table and also cleaning my computer mouse and keyboard. Hoping that by changing the aura i would be able to change my feng shui and also my will to study. Looked through a few uni stuff, took a nap and watched Hellboy on dvd. Ate cereal for breakfast, cooked my own lunch and had dinner at my cousin's place. Watched series at night before bedtime.

Monday, woke up around 9am, had cereal for breakfast. Prepared for uni, went to uni at 12. Skipped 4pm lecture to go home and get ready for Coldplay concert.
Went to the Brisbane Entertainment Center (BEC). Bought the wrong ticket cause i mistaken Entertainment for Convention.. Totally different places, but the conductor was kind enough to change my ticket without any extra charges. Reached BEC early so that we could get ourselves some merchandise. Bought myself 2 Coldplay concert t-shirts!
Concert was SUPERBLY AWESOME.
After the concert, caught the 11.50pm train to the city, ate dinner/supper at Azra Kebab..
Took the cab home, reached home around 1.20am... Printed notes, shower, etc... slept around 3am...

Tuesday, skipped tutorials (too tired).. woke up around 9am, got ready, cooked lunch, ate lunch, shower, change into placement clothes, head to uni at 12.30pm.
Finished uni at 2pm and head to my placement site at the city straight.
Started placement at 2.30 to 5.30pm... Waited for za to finish hers at 6pm. Waited for the bus home, reached home about 6.45pm. Changed clothes and headed straight to cousin's place for dinner. Came home around 8pm, started doing uni work till 12am...

Wednesday, 12.33am - typing an entry that you would most probably not bother to read.. >.<

Like i said, my blog my sanctuary.. sanctuary to freely pour out anything that pops in my head.

i'm hungry, tired and sleep

i miss you guys

i miss
- dd's gatalness
- laine's craziness
- wennie's kaki wennie
- diane's geekiness
- matt's ability to turn everything into 'kuning'
- van's presence
- marz's tennis
- jenli's buddy-ness
- basically everyone..
and luk luk.... =p

-off to bed now, uni at 9 T.T-

love hugs and kisses

No comments: