Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ultimate laziness

woke up really early today, 5.18am
tummy infiltrated by killer butterflies
feel my gut being ripped inside out
churn churn churn
poor stomach going overdrive, sphincter unable to stand the pressure anymore
feels like barfing my internals out

gonna head to somewhere later on today
somewhere 'rural'
it's kinda a mini holiday with my friends
go see, look, experience
have fun
maybe go dipping in some sea to brush of the heat
definitely going to go hunt for food that they are famous for

so whilst on my trip
i doubt that i would be able to post any updates for a 'couple' of days

i'm officially going hiatus
would prob update a quickie whenever i'm able to do a quickie
and my next post would prob be next year

xoxo

daph
-tummy still hurts, zzz-

No comments: