Tuesday, November 4, 2008

maxE

How many countries can you name?
I got addicted playing this simple game, and i'm not that good at it. My best was 63 countries (after numeral times), first time i played i only scored 45 =(

It is 1.49pm now and i have a paper to sit at 2.30pm, and i'm sitting in front of my com blogging.

All i wanna do now is sleep. It's raining, it's nice and cold, the perfect weather to nap. But darn it, there is a paper waiting for me to conquer.

US presidential election is still going on, and i'm hopping for Obama to win. If he wins he would be the first black american to win, and this would change the world a lot. Hopefully it would change my country, change the way people think.

'Some people think so tight that they suffer from migraine 24-7.'

Can't wait to get exams done and over with.

-daph-
exam hater

No comments: