Friday, November 7, 2008

jog jog till really half dead

Let me teach you guys a valuable lesson, k?

Never ever go and jog full speed right after pulling an all nighter.

Yes, i stupidly did it without realizing its consequences.

For the past 1.5 months, i have not had any adequate sleep yet.
Been taking excessive amounts of caffeine, till there are a few noticeable changes, but its not a concern.

Anyways, back to me being stupid...

My mom went to the market with my uncle, and i decided to jog my heart out, hoping to get the adrenaline rush i was seeking for to keep me awake.
With the endogenous adrenaline i would be able to last through my exam paper later at 11.15am to 1.15pm without the need of caffeine.
But..... without thinking about the outcome, i rather do a little experiment and observe and experience the outcome myself.
Bravo to me!
Instantly i felt unwell after hitting the 500m mark. I could feel my whole system shaking and in desperate need of oxygen.
If i ran an extra 10m, i would have experience lactic acidosis =p jk jk

Once i felt unwell, i slowed down, and tried catching my breath.
Decided to stop.
Even after 30mins, i'm still shaking a little. Breathing and heart rate have not returned to normal yet.
Feeling a little nauseas and dizzy.

My body is trying to knock some sense into me -> "You dumbwitt idiot, stop putting me under soooooo muchhhhhh stressssss!!~~"

Well i learned my lesson.
I'm plain human.

-daph-
psychotic me

No comments: