Sunday, September 28, 2008

HOLS HOLS HOLS

Floor at Merlo's.
While waiting for my coffee, i looked down and can't help myself but to snap a pic.
I love my red converse (i love all my converse).
Love my shadow and the ground too.

On my way to Merlo's i thought it would be cool to snap a few pics of my uni.
This is the Law building (Forgan Smith building), they've got mini gargoyles (too small to see).
I loved how the sun 'posed ' for me.

Had lunch with a few of my friends before we head to the library to finish up our pre-tuts..
Oral contraceptive pills are the hardest to understand, but thanks to tuts, we got our heads around it.
Need advice? I'm your woman!

We love tuts and we really enjoy it.. and my friends and i love to 'monkey' around..
They wrote and stuck all this stickers on me..
i doubt anyone can swallow me whole (except pythons)
me yum yum? SO TRUE!
Keep frozen, a must! I melt in hot weather = Yuck Yuck

Holidays officially started for me yesterday!
I could jump over the moon a few million times.

Spring has started and the weather is getting warm (more like too hot for me). I miss winter, i love the cold. I'm more of a winter person =D (hence 'keep frozen')

I realized that i've grew fonder towards photography... I want a DSLR camera...
I got my eye on the new EOS450D but it cost too much T.T
All i have now is my N95 -.-''
LOL
anyone wanna donate me some *ka-chings?
I accept all major credit cards, cheque, cash and direct debit.

-daph-

No comments: