Monday, July 23, 2007

being back in brissy

missing u guys



i wanna eat luk-luk!!


wishing i had the brains to create a time machine; turn back time


21st july 2007
flight back to brissy
woke up late, couldn't wake up to my parent's knocking on the door
dashed through the toilet; getting ready
9 am flight T.T
tried extremely hard to hold in my emotions
hugged and kissed both my parents before i enter those gates
sat at the waiting area, waiting to board brunei airlines to brissy via brunei
reached brunei around 10
went to the counter to collect our tickets; and also to find out first hand that the flight had been delayed for an extra 3 hours.
a whole 7 agonising hours of pure torturous boredom in brunei airport
bared with the 7 hours... board the plane to brissy
got sick on the plane
influenza decided to attack my system
reached brissy around 1 am
i arrived brissy prepared; whipped out my hoodie and ready to face winter
stepped out of the airport... BURRR
but i survived

attended first day if my second sem in uni

human bio
molecular and micro bio
maths
psyc

2nd day back in brissy and am already catching all sort of sickness
influenza and cough
sniffling and coughing in lectures, not a good thing at all...
hoping that my health would not deteriorate any more than i could bare....

FYI
todays menu
breakfast - sandwich i bought from the refractory
lunch - 2 sushi rolls i bought from the refractory
tea - iced mocha
dinner - miso soup with cabbage and mushroom, cooked for myself (Daph's recipe)

total spent on my meals = ($3.40 + $3.50 + $5 + 3) x 3
= ($14.90) x 3
= Rm 44.70

i think i'm gonna start work again as a food preparer at Sushi Station
extra cash would really come in handy

No comments: